1 Reply Latest reply on May 21, 2010 8:40 AM by bshopp

Upgrading to NPM 10

billconti

I just upgraded to NPM 10 / NCM 5.5.2 / Engineers toolset 10.3 and APM 3.1. The upgrade went well but I have 2 problems that I’ve been going around with for a day or so and I thought I’d see if anyone has a answer.

1. In NPM when I open it there are no devices listed. If I go to Custom Property Editor everything is listed and everything is listed on my WEB site correctly. I’ve had this problem before and a restart has fixed it but not this time.

2. I can get NPM web site up and my tabs list has Network (new I like it), Applications, Configs and Netflow. My problem is that I can’t open the Configuration Manager page. I think the problem is in service manager I can’t get both the SolarWinds NetPerfMon and the SolarWinds Orion Network Configuration Manager services started at the same time. If I stop the SolarWinds NetPerfMon I can open the Configuration Manager web page and everything is working but not the main Orion page. If I stop the SolarWinds Orion Network Configuration Manager service and start the SolarWinds NetPerfMon I get the Main Orion page but can’t get into the Configuration Manager web page. I’ve re run the set up and the SolarWinds-Orion-NCM-v5.5.2-NPM-Integration tool a few times and NPM Configuration Wizard a few times but can’t seem to get both to work together.

Thanks in advance for any help!