This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

license error after NTA upgrade

Hi all,

I upgraded our NPM to 9.5.1 SL100, and i also upgraded our NTA from 3.1 to 3.6 and also applied the Hotfix for our NTA.  During this process we moved our database to a different SQL server.  Everthing appears to be working just fine and i'm able to get to the admin page and see some stuff, however the Admin page is reporting:  Netflow Traffic Analysis License: Can't obtain license information.  I am trying to go to the NetFlow Traffic Analyzer License from the server hosting Solarwinds, but i get an error that states "SolarWinds.Netflow.Licensor has encountered a problem and needs to close."  I checked our Event Viewer and see errors for ">NET Runtime 2.0 Error Reporting "  The description shows EventType clr20r3, P1 solarwinds.netflow.licensor.exe...

I have uninstalled Netflow and rebooted our server.  I reinstalled Netflow and rebooted once again, and get the exact same results.  Anyone have a clue as to what to look at next?

Thanks,

Scott