Did you shut all the current services down before you did the repair? I'll be honest and say I'm not an expert in servers (Networkings more my arena) but it seems to suggest that a port being used for part of the process is in service and cannot be contacted by that part of the program.
It refers to the socket for the endpoint of .NET process and the netflow listener is sulking so my inclination would be to check to see if the netflow collection port wasn't live with another service or device function when you started the Netflow service itself.
Something simple like a netstat in command prompt would tell you what ports are live/opening/listening etc or changing the default netflow recieve port to an alternative to see if its free (and then potentially changing exports to match if you cant free it up)
Apologies if this doesn't fix it, as I say, its not necassarily my specialist subject :)
Yeah I got this working - I had the change the port from 161 to 2055 and it worked as Orion was using 161.
The thing is that I had my routers set up with port 161 and this working for v9 but when setup a new install of v10 and using 161 the service will not start.
Once I changed the port to a different port the service started.