This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Using Universal Device Poller to populate a custom property

Hi there,

I've been using Solarwinds a while now, and would like to customize it a little.  I have looked around this forum and can't find exactly what I want which is:

I would like to report on the total number of interfaces on our network (I do not want to manage them all though, so the standard report won't work)

I have created a Universal Device Poller which finds the total number of interfaces on each node (OID 1.3.6.1.2.1.2.1) but I can't see a way of reporting on a UDP.

I have created a Custom Property (Interfaces) which I could report on but I would have to manually input the number of interfaces of each device on the network.

Is there a way of either reporting from UDP values or using UDP values to update custom property values?

(I don't do SQL, so if the answer involves using SQL please go easy on me!)

thanks

Bar.