This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

version 10 upgrade

I have recently install version 9.5 in our production environent turns out that I have problems with network atlas it takes 10 minutes o more  to open the network atlas and it wont save several logical views at a time in some instances  the network atlas will close abruptly lossing al the work that was done.

I also had to convert all the orion maps  from our previuos version and all  logial views came up with unknown  interfaces and  objects I still  trying to fix this manually reconnecting the unknown devices since there is not fix for this from solarwinds.

I want to know if with this new version do I need to convert again all the orion maps to  the new EOC ? will this new version have a fix for the netwok atlas issues that I mentioned above? thanks for your help