- Which IP SLA operation did you create on the router?
- Which OID(s) do you want to pull data on for the IP SLA operation?
- Which OID are you monitoring with the UnDP?
I created the ICMP ECHO on an 877 using the free IP SLA tool. Not sure of the OID's though I was hoping to get a graph on response times.
Im using the following OID's which were automatically imported.
Any assistance you can provide will be greatly appreciated.
A few suggestions:
- Make sure you have selected 'Yes' for the 'Keep Historical Data' option under 'Show Advanced Options' in NPM.
- Make sure you selected 'Yes' when asked to display the results in the Orion Web Console.
- Make sure you've added this poller to the views you want to see it displayed in the Orion Web Console.
- Make sure you've assigned the poller to the appropriate node in NPM.