This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Where can I get a copy of the database schema so that I can get at my UDP data, Cisco Serial numbers for reporting

FormerMember
FormerMember

I downloaded the Cisco Serial Numbers UDP, works great, but how do I access the information its collecting I am sure its in the database somewhere.

Therefore I need to get a copy of the database schema so I can try to write some SQL to access the cisco serial numbers I am sure are in there.

Help with getting the schema or accessing UDP data, ie an SQL example would  be much appreciated

Thanks

Simon

• If you have Microsoft Visio you can point it at a database and it will pretty much map it for you.  To do this with Visio you will need to setup a data source.

A better tool may be the SQL Server Management Studio which will map your database as well.

Either way make sure you use a Read Only account so you don't hose up your database.

• Try something like this:

SELECT
    Nodes.Caption AS NodeName, CustomNodePollerStatus_CustomPollerStatus.Status AS your_custompollername 
     FROM
    ((Nodes INNER JOIN CustomPollerAssignment CustomNodePollerAssignment_CustomPollerAssignment ON (Nodes.NodeID = CustomNodePollerAssignment_CustomPollerAssignment.NodeID))  INNER JOIN CustomPollers CustomNodePollers_CustomPollers ON (CustomNodePollerAssignment_CustomPollerAssignment.CustomPollerID = CustomNodePollers_CustomPollers.CustomPollerID))  INNER JOIN CustomPollerStatus CustomNodePollerStatus_CustomPollerStatus ON (CustomNodePollerAssignment_CustomPollerAssignment.CustomPollerAssignmentID = CustomNodePollerStatus_CustomPollerStatus.CustomPollerAssignmentID)
     WHERE  
    (
      CustomPollerAssignment like 'your_custompollername%'
    )
    AND
    (
    (CustomNodePollerAssignment_CustomPollerAssignment.InterfaceID = 0)

Dave.