I'm just midway through updating to the latest version of NPM, NTA and APM and whilst the first one upgraded fine the NTA is now throwing up and error saying the database is in use and cannot be overwritten. It's actually saying it's in use by "Solarwinds" (the database name)
I've got a support ticket open but thought I'd check here incase this is something which has happened before and someone can get me moving asap
NPM is on 9.1 SP5 and NTA is trying to goto 3.1.
Issue now resolved. After more Googling I found a post about the database filenames and if they don't end with .mdf and .ldf it can cause this issue.
All working and the upgrade goes on!