This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Polling APC UPS's

I've been experimenting with adding our APC UPS's to Orion.  I've set up some pollers with success except for the poller that reads the external temp. probe.  I'm attempting to use 1.3.6.1.4.1.318.1.1.10.2.3.2.1.4 and when tested this does return the temp the probe is seeing.  But it does not display the temp on the web page.  The poller I've renamed Temp_Probe shows a current status of '1 value(s)' but no temperature in the Current Status column.  Has anyone had success with this?  Thanks!

• FormerMember
    0 FormerMember

I just did this using your MIB, and it worked perfectly.  You might try deleting the poller and recreating it.  I didn't do anything special.  Just entered the MIB, put a custom label on it, and told it what node to monitor with the display being a chart.