Did you change the name of the server or IP address when you virtualized the server?
Do you have more than one polling engine?
Are all the Orion services running? Have you tried to restart them using the service manager?
We ran into the same thing. Typically, I re-list and add the new interfaces then delete the old ones. You'll lose that old data however. If you need to keep it for a while, you'll want to keep those old interfaces out there.
(We learned the hard way after one of the server guys P2V'd a machine then needed to pull stats off it a couple months later just to find out it wasn't being monitored. They've since added it to their P2V procedures.)
1) no nothing was changed. We used VM Motion to move them over so the name and IP are the same.
2) no, we only have one polling engine.
3) yes, all the orion services are running. We've also rebooted the box and restarted the services many times.
That's what I was afraid of.
Thanks for the replies guys.
I would try what ecornwell suggested, but only with one device and see what the differences are. If nothing else changed, EG: Database is same machine and location, etc. Give that a shot and if it starts working, I would dive in to the DB and see what the differences are.