This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Universal Device Poller Min/Max/Average Graph

Hi, here is the scenario;

Setting up a UnDP to collect the ICMP echo result returned from an IP SLA job (RTTMON-MIB).  There are actually 2 or more of these IP SLA jobs configured on the same device for different destination addresses.  It's not a problem to get the ICMP echo result for each configured IP SLA job (Its obtainable through the OID #), nor do I care if the results on the same graph.   I want to be able to add the Universal Device Poller Max/Min/Average resource to each node that I have these device pollers configured for, as well I want an individual Max/Min/Average graph for each universal poller I have setup for that specific node.   So far the closest I can get is to just have the chart option enabled in the "Web Display" options for a specific Universal Poller (I have configured seperate universal pollers pertaining to a specific node and pertaining to a specific OID depending on which IP SLA job number) This is okay, but it would be much more useful to have the Max/Min/Average over time...

Is this possible, or do I really need to purchase the overpriced(IMO) IP SLA Manager? 

Thanks