3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 25, 2010 10:55 AM by ecklerwr1

Anyone else just get emailed a few old originating message threads a minute ago?

ecklerwr1

I have threads I'm in sent to me in email... just a minute ago 8:57 Arizona Time I got three old threads emailed to me with none of the updates on the threads just the original questions????  I started reading them in email and was thinking isn't this a question from a few days ago??? Then after the third one I thought my email was sorted by date wrong for a sec... but no... Here's an example:

Orion Alerts (audiable)

thwack - Automated Email [thwack.feedback@thwack.com]

Sent:  Thu 2/25/2010 8:57 AM

To:  Eckler, William-p99874

Orion Alerts (audiable)
      By Anonymous in Network Performance Monitor

Curious question, Is there a way i can play a sound on a remote machine?  I want to load a water downed version i guess you could say for help desk staff that will play a sound or a popup when a node goes down or severe problem.

They currently get email alerts now but we are wanting to take it to the next step incase a email is over looked or deleted without someone looking at it. 

Orion 8.5.1 SP3 SLX 

----------------------------------
      You were sent this email because you opted to receive email notifications when someone responded to this topic.

To unsubscribe, go Orion Alerts (audiable) and disable your email subscription for this thread.