This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Reinstall problem

I have to reinstall to other window system NTA and NPN and I have some problems.

NPM 9.1

OTA 3.0

I followed the guide www.solarwinds.com/.../OrionServerMigration.pdf and all is working fine with NPM but as soon as I install NTA something is going wrong with configuration wizard.

at the end It teels me 'the configuration wizard has failed' with no more messages.

Server web informs me that
Orion Website Error

An error has occurred with the Orion website.
Additional Information

System.Configuration.SettingsPropertyNotFoundException: The settings property 'TrafficAnalysis.NetFlowSummaryViewID' was not found.
   at System.Configuration.SettingsBase.GetPropertyValueByName(String propertyName)
   at System.Configuration.SettingsBase.get_Item(String propertyName)
   at System.Web.Profile.ProfileBase.GetInternal(String propertyName)
   at System.Web.Profile.ProfileBase.get_Item(String propertyName)
   at System.Web.Profile.ProfileBase.GetPropertyValue(String propertyName)
   at Orion_MenuBar.OnInit(EventArgs e)
   at System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer)
   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

I've already try to deinstall everithing, reinstall, ecc with no luck.

I've already see this but everything seems fine

what can I do?

• bragagni--

If you don't hear from the community in a timely manner, go ahead and open a support ticket at:

http://www.solarwinds.com/support/ticket

Click Submit a Technical Support Ticket

In order to receive technical support, you will need to be current on your SolarWinds maintenance. Complete the form. You will not be able to upload your Orion diagnostics, but you will receive an email back that allows you to upload diagnostics.

M