This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

upgrade from 9.5 to 9.5.1 - FAIL

Appeared to go successfully. - no errors during upgrade and nothing related in the event logs. Now no one can log in:

Orion Website Error.htm

I just opened a case w/support (#140829) but if anyone has seen this before and fixed it, please let me know how you did it ASAP.

thanks...

• this happened to me once between updates (not this time though) and it turned out to be something on my NETWORK SUMMARY page causing it. i recall having to remove and then re-add that RESOURCE back into my NETWORK SUMMARY page to fix it.

you may need to COPY it (Orion home page) then edit a few things out of it to hit on it...good luck.

• Boy, I'd be willing to start that process of elimination if I could get there, but this pops as soon as I log in - I can't access anything.

• i understand, i thought the ActiveX thingy you attached to this thread may have been blocking me seeing your Orion menu-bar where you could get to your ADMIN button. sorry...

if when you get to that screen it presents to you can you retry a URL such as http://yourOrionserver/Orion/Admin/ in your browser?

maybe at least get to your ADMIN screen since it shows you already logged in.

• wow, ok - that worked. Guess there's something wonky on my summary screen like you said. Now at least I can start troubleshooting.

Thanks for your help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• So through process of elimination, as suggested by lchance, I determined that the root cause of the error is the "All Triggered Alerts" resource - when I remove that from the page all is good. Unfortunately I need to have that resource on the page though. I'm guessing that it may be some HTML code level thing, but I'm not a web guy and wouldn't even know where to start looking for this "version sting portion", nor do I know what the correct length should be. Any ideas/suggestions?