2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 29, 2010 4:45 PM by gbutler

Alert condition question

gbutler

IN an effort to try and reduce the number of alerts I have... I'm attempting to combine a couple.   My question has to do with using the "any".  The first line I have an "any"... then I have an "all" followed by two conditions then another "all" followed by two conditions. The tools does not "indent" the conditions under the "all" so I'm not sure if I can do this.  Basically if "any" of the two "alls" are true  I want the alert to trigger...

• Re: Alert condition question

If I understand what you are trying to do; when you create the second "all" group you need to first click the condition at the top that says "any" and then create a new condition group.  See if the screenshot below looks similar to what you are trying to do.

• Re: Alert condition question
              gbutler

After I wrote my post I tried uploading a pic but for some reason my pic was "blank" on the word template... I am very impressed in your ability to make sense out of what I wrote.  Thanks!  Yes, this is exactly what I was asking. 

I did not see the litte "..." (dots) in front of the conditional statements.  Now I see how it works.