This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

NTA 3.5 - Display interfaces with netflow only

Is it possible to only show interfaces in NTA that you want to see netflow on?  For example...I have a WAN router, 1 POS interface and 2 LAN interfaces.  I only have ip ingress/egress on the POS.  Orion is monitoring all 3 ports for up/down, utilization etc.  When I expand the device in NTA all 3 interfaces show up.  It would be nice if I could just show the POS interface because that's all we really care about. 

So is there anyway to that?  If not please make that a feature request.  SW...you can message me if you have questions.

Thanks.
BB

• If you go into your NTA settings you should be able to uncheck interfaces you don't want any netflow from. If you're seeing more than the one interface you want it's because you're either getting netflow from it (with 'accept netflow on unmanaged interfaces' enabled) or the interface is selected as a netflow source in the NTA settings.

• BryanBecker,

mrxinu is right. In your case you should do this:

1. Disable "Automatic addition of NetFlow sources" option under Admin settings
    2. Enable "Allow monitoring of flows from unmanaged interface"
    3. Manually check which sources to enable/disable using Manage NetFlow Sources.

thanks