6 Replies Latest reply on Oct 16, 2013 1:26 PM by shawn_b

Corona's Training Schedule and Information

Corona is a SolarWinds authorized training partner and is provided the opportunity to display their training schedule here in the Certification forum.  Please direct all questions related to this training to Corona by replying to this post or contacting them directly.

• Re: Corona's Training Schedule and Information

Training Schedule and Information (updated Jan. 14th, 2010)

Corona Technical Services has provided sales, training and consulting services for all SolarWinds network monitoring and management applications for over six years. These customized services are offered by our staff of SolarWinds Certified Professionals (SCP).

Training is recommended for individuals seeking knowledge transfer and expertise ranging from day-to-day administration to extended customization and modification of their SolarWinds system. Upon course completion, students will better understand how to administer and optimize a fully integrated SolarWinds network monitoring system. Corona provides a wide variety of services including training at our facility, on-site training and online Orion NPM training.

For more information on what we have to offer and pricing visit our website at www.coronaservices.net/training

Classroom Schedule:

Class

Class Starts

Class Ends

Session

Orion NPM - $2,995.00

2/1/10

2/3/10

2-FEB

Orion APM (Tentative) - $995.00

2/4/10

2/4/10

2-FEB

Orion NTA (Tentative) - $795.00

2/5/10

2/5/10

2-FEB

Orion NPM (Tentative) - $2,995.00

3/1/10

3/3/10

3-MAR

Orion NPM - $2,995.00

4/5/10

4/7/10

4-APR

Orion NCM - $1,695.00

4/8/10

4/9/10

4-APR

5/3/10

5/5/10

5-MAY

Classroom schedule courses are provided in Dallas, TX or Tulsa, OK. On-Site Training and online training may be scheduled upon request.

For additional information please contact Corona Technical Services Sales department at Sales@CoronaServices.net or by phone at 918-398-8052.

Stacey12

Training Schedule and Information (updated February 23rd, 2011)

PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT http://www.coronaservices.net/schedule/ FOR UPDATED SCHEDULES 

Corona Technical Services has provided sales, training and consulting services for all SolarWinds network monitoring and management applications for over six years. These customized services are offered by our staff of SolarWinds Certified Professionals (SCP).

Training is recommended for individuals seeking knowledge transfer and expertise ranging from day-to-day administration to extended customization and modification of their SolarWinds system. Upon course completion, students will better understand how to administer and optimize a fully integrated SolarWinds network monitoring system. Corona provides a wide variety of services including training at our facility, on-site training and online Orion NPM training.

For more information on what we have to offer and pricing visit our website at www.coronaservices.net/training

Stacey12

Updated Training Schedule and Information (Updated on July 30th, 2010)

For more information on what we have to offer and pricing visit our website at www.coronaservices.net/training

Classroom Schedule:

Class

Class Starts

Class Ends

Session

9/7/10

9/9/10

9-SEP

Orion APM (Tentative) - $995.00

9/10/10

9/10/10

9-SEP

Orion NPM - $2,995.00

10/4/10

10/6/10

10-OCT

Orion NPM - $2,995.00

11/1/10

11/3/10

11-NOV

11/29/10

12/1/10

12-DEC

Classroom schedule courses are provided in Dallas, TX or Tulsa, OK. Additionally we offer the SolarWinds add-on modules in a classroom environment along with On-Site Training and online training that are scheduled upon request.

For additional information please contact Corona Technical Services Sales department at Sales@CoronaServices.net or by phone at 918-398-8052.

awcrane

I would like to give a shout out to Corona services.  We were able to work with Corona to host a week of onsite training.  They went over NPM, APM, NCM, and NTA.  The instructor (Brett) was very knowledgeable and everyone that attended this training from the novice user to more experienced users was able to gain something from it.  This training was a huge success for our organization.

commguy97

We recently had Corona Services come out for a week of training covering all the facets of the Solarwinds product. The instructor (Craig) was very knowlegeable and was a very good instructor. Every individual in the class, no matter which department they were from gained a unique perspective on how the product would best serve thier specific requirements. I would chalk this one up as a major success for our organization and would recommend this training for anyone interested.

shawn_b

I have just completed 1 week of really excellent Solarwinds Core training at Corona's classroom in Tulsa, OK. The modules covered were NPM, NTA, NCM, SAM, IPAM and VNQM. The knowledge that I have gained from this training is extremely valuable as it allows me to leverage my existing investment in the Solarwinds suite of application to gain tremendous insight to my network operation and capacity planning. Although I have been working with NPM and NTA for some time before taking the class, I am now better able to convert the network data that Solarwinds collects into valuable information that can drive critical decision making about network performance. I have learnt many new features about the products that I was already using and how to optimize the software to extract critical information about real time and trending network performance.

The SCP certified instructors (Brett Organ in my case) at Corona have extensive knowledge and experience deploying and managing networks using Solarwinds in different environments and bring this real-world value to the training session. Best practices, different ways of achieving desired results, valuable monitoring areas and techniques as well as how-to's with the software were some of the greatest benefits of the classroom session. Within one day of returning to my office I was able to use the knowledge gained from the training to make some long overdue and much needed configuration to my production instance to discover previously unknown network activity responsible for performance degradation.

I would recommend this training to anyone who is new to Solarwinds or even users who have been actively using Solarwinds for a couple years that want to embrace some new learnings and really get the most out of their investment.