1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 5, 2010 4:21 AM by savell

New Year Bug Pach

Hi All,

Currently i have installed Orion NPM V9.1 with SQL 2005. It was working fine until 31st Dec 2009.

After that i recieved this error.

Orion Website Error

An error has occurred with the Orion website.

Additional Information

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Year, Month, and Day parameters describe an un-representable DateTime.
         at System.DateTime.DateToTicks(Int32 year, Int32 month, Int32 day)
         at SolarWinds.Orion.Web.Charting.Periods.Parse(String& periodName, DateTime& periodBegin, DateTime& periodEnd, Int32& sampleSize, String& sampleName, Boolean& isCustom) in C:\Source\OrionNPM\DEV\Release\Orion\Core\9.1\OrionCommon\OrionWebAssembly\Charting\Periods.cs:line 305
         at SolarWinds.Orion.Web.Charting.Periods.Parse(String& periodName, DateTime& periodBegin, DateTime& periodEnd) in C:\Source\OrionNPM\DEV\Release\Orion\Core\9.1\OrionCommon\OrionWebAssembly\Charting\Periods.cs:line 419
         at TimePeriodControl.CheckTimePeriodValue(String TimePeriod, String SampleSize)
         at TimePeriodControl.GetTimeRelations()
         at TimePeriodControl.GetInitializeScript()
         at TimePeriodControl.TimePeriodControl_PreRender(Object sender, EventArgs e)
         at System.Web.UI.Control.OnPreRender(EventArgs e)
         at System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal()
         at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
      I search this forum and come to know that there is a patch to resolve this issue on the following link
      Re: New Year - Graph Bug
      but unfortunatly i m not able to download the patch , can any one please provide me the accurate working path to 
      download this patch.. 
      Thanks in advance :)