This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Solarwinds Version Checker Enhancement

Hello,

It would be really useful if you could enhance the Solarwinds Version Checker to look at the Solarwinds website and tell me what updates are available for the products that I have got installed.

Thanks

Paul

• We are working on something that will do exactly this, but it is not in the version checker utility, but in the web console

• Great news - thanks a lot

• I found a problem in the version checker software that it's not reporting my versions correctly.  When I ran it, I received the below results.  It would be great if you could also report Network Atlas versions in the version checker as well as the website and provide a direct download for the latest versions of this software.  I also noticed when I clicked on Admin > License Details on the website that the module information doesn't appear to be listed.  Is it possible for you to add this information to the page as well?

SolarWinds Version Checker Output
    SolarWinds Orion Network Performance Monitor 9.5 SP5
    SolarWinds Orion Application Performance Monitor 3.0.0 SP1
    NetFlow Traffic Analyzer 3.5.0.0 - Service Pack 2
    SolarWinds Orion VoIP Monitor 3.0.794
    SolarWinds Orion NCM 5.0 SP2
    SolarWinds Toolset 10.4.0

Actual Versions
    SolarWinds Orion Network Performance Monitor 9.5 SP5 HF1
    SolarWinds Orion Application Performance Monitor 3.0.0 SP1
    NetFlow Traffic Analyzer 3.5.0.0 - Service Pack 2
    SolarWinds Orion IP SLA Manager 3.0 b794 (from website)
    SolarWinds Orion NCM 5.5.2
    SolarWinds Toolset 10.4

Thanks!

Robert