This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Limiting NetFlow Network Wide Top XX reports to particular nodes/ views

Is there a way to provide Top Applications/ Talkers reports across multiple NetFlow sources without allowing a user to see all NetFlow devices? From what I can tell if you add this view it shows every router, I need a concept of a customer network (MSP environment) to limit their view to the top applications/ talkers on their network (composed of specific nodes).

Any way to do this?

Thanks

• Will account limitations work for your situation?

• They don't seem to - if I limit an account to particular nodes it does prevent them from seeing the individual NetFlow sources/ interfaces but they can still see data from those sources in the top XX views. For instance they will see a top talker that originates from behind a node that they shouldn't have visibility into.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong but it seems pretty straight-forward how it should work (just limit by a group of nodes...)

• If by "NetFlow devices" you mean any traffic sourcing endpoint (e.g. laptop, desktop), this isn't possible.

If you just want to limit which NetFlow router sources show up on views, you can configure account limitations on each account to restrict which nodes each user can see (Admin > Account Manager)