This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Custom Report Help

I am writing a custom report using a sql string that looks right and is returning my data in the format that I am looking for except I don't understand something. When I configure the data as Bandwidth and bps it is coming back as way too small of a number.

If I look at the raw data and do some quick calculations it looks like the formating is correct but I know that the numbers are too small. If I look at the graph from the web page it looks fine.

Can someone point me in the right direction? Am I pulling the wrong numbers or do I need to do some calculation before I format the numbers? Here is the SQL I am using...

SELECT     TOP (100) PERCENT dbo.InterfaceTraffic_Detail.NodeID, dbo.Nodes.SysName, dbo.InterfaceTraffic_Detail.InterfaceID, dbo.Interfaces.InterfaceName,
                      dbo.Interfaces.InterfaceAlias, CONVERT(char(11), dbo.InterfaceTraffic_Detail.DateTime) AS _Date, MIN(dbo.InterfaceTraffic_Detail.In_Minbps)
                      AS In_Min_bps, MAX(dbo.InterfaceTraffic_Detail.In_Maxbps) AS In_Max_bps, AVG(dbo.InterfaceTraffic_Detail.In_Averagebps) AS In_Avg_bps,
                      MIN(dbo.InterfaceTraffic_Detail.Out_Minbps) AS Out_Min_bps, MAX(dbo.InterfaceTraffic_Detail.Out_Maxbps) AS Out_Max_bps,
                      AVG(dbo.InterfaceTraffic_Detail.Out_Averagebps) AS Out_Avg_bps
FROM         dbo.InterfaceTraffic_Detail INNER JOIN
                      dbo.Interfaces ON dbo.InterfaceTraffic_Detail.InterfaceID = dbo.Interfaces.InterfaceID INNER JOIN
                      dbo.Nodes ON dbo.InterfaceTraffic_Detail.NodeID = dbo.Nodes.NodeID
WHERE     (dbo.InterfaceTraffic_Detail.DateTime > DATEADD(d, - 2, dbo.InterfaceTraffic_Detail.DateTime)) AND (CONVERT(char(8),
                      dbo.InterfaceTraffic_Detail.DateTime, 108) > '06:00:00') AND (CONVERT(char(8), dbo.InterfaceTraffic_Detail.DateTime, 108) < '18:00:00')
GROUP BY dbo.Interfaces.InterfaceName, dbo.Interfaces.InterfaceAlias, CONVERT(char(11), dbo.InterfaceTraffic_Detail.DateTime), dbo.Nodes.SysName,
                      dbo.InterfaceTraffic_Detail.InterfaceID, dbo.InterfaceTraffic_Detail.NodeID
HAVING      (dbo.Interfaces.InterfaceName LIKE N'Serial3/0.%')
ORDER BY dbo.Interfaces.InterfaceName, MIN(dbo.InterfaceTraffic_Detail.DateTime)

Thank you for any help you can provide.