This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Feature request: see if UP interface has unpluggable option selected

I notice that during my work under Node Management, it would be very helpful to see in one glance on the main page if interfaces in a UP status are set to unpluggable, yes or no. Now you need to open the interface properties to check this.

• Something that I would like to add to this for the unpluggable interface option (which is a MUCH appreciated feature) is the ability to select this when you add a device.  If I add a 6509 with 336 interfaces and want to make most of them all unpluggable, I have to add the node with all interfaces and then select the interfaces and edit the properties to make them unpluggable.  Could this be done when the resources are listed for the device as you add them?  Or make it an option of do you want to make any interfaces unpluggable and if yes, it takes you to a screen to select which ones to make unpluggable?

Derrick