This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Orion NPM Reports page

I can see we have a heap of default reports available to us. But these reports do not show up in the Web Console. Where should they show up? Under the Reports link?

I have verified that all the reports have the "make this report available from the orion website" tickbox enabled. But i still cannot see any reports on the web view.

Any Suggestions?

• Check under Admin>Account Lists, and in the last column (Report Folder) do you have \Reports
    If not then edit your account; Report folder setting is near the bottom 

Then check your Orion server to make sure that the Reports are in
    C:\Program Files\SolarWinds\Orion\Reports

• Hi friends,

I am completely new here and to Orion/Solarwinds. I am trying to make use of the report feature and I have checked the settings as described in this topic. Everything is the way it should be, but Orion returns a "Website Error".

Your specific error is: Data at the root level is invalid. Line 1 position 1.
    Thought I would ask here quickly while I continue my search for enlightenment.

Thx,
    Louis 

• Ok found the problem emoticons_happy.png Some of the reports in the /Reports folder on Solarwinds were corrupt, so I moved them to a temp folder and added them back one by one - to isolate the corrupted reports. All is good now :)