You can create a folder in the Reports folder and then copy the reports you want them to see into that folder. Then, point their user accounts to that folder rather than the master Reports folder.
You should be able to restrict reports to specific users.
When you setup a user account there is a permission that allows you to specify which report folder you are granting them access to. If you setup a report folder for a customer and put only the reports you want them to see in that folder you can then restrict them to that folder.
The report folder is located at <Drive Installed>Program Files\Solarwinds\Orion\Reports
This should accomplish what you want, let me know if this works.
This is the steps out of teh admin guide. I have done this in the past and it works well....
To allow account-limited users access to reports:
1. Open the Orion Reports folder.
All reports created or predefined in Orion Report Writer are, by default, stored, in C:\Program Files\Solarwinds\Orion\Reports .
2. Create a new folder using the name of the account-limited user.
3. Copy the reports you want the account-limited user to see from the Orion Reports folder into the new, account-limited user folder.
4. Click Start > All Programs > SolarWinds Orion > Orion Web Console.
5. Log in to the Orion Web Console as an administrator.
6. Click Admin
in the Views toolbar.
7. Click Account Manager
in the Accounts grouping of the Orion Website Administration page.
8. Select the account-limited user, and then click Edit .
9. In the Default Menu Bar and Views section, select the Report Folder
you created in the Orion Reports folder for the account-limited user.
Click Submit .