This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
Not currently. Are these critical for you? What problems would these solve for you?
Here are the operations IP SLA Manager supports today.
- HTTP – Measure the round-trip time to access a Web page
- FTP – Measure the round-trip time to transfer a file
- DNS – Measure the DNS look-up time (time to request and receive a reply)
- DHCP – Measure the round-trip time to retrieve an IP address
- TCP Connect – Measure connection time, which is useful for application and server monitoring
- UDP Jitter – Measure round-trip delay, one-way delay, one-way jitter, and one-way packet loss
- VoIP UDP Jitter – Measure VoIP call path metrics
- ICMP Echo – Measure round-trip delay
- UDP Echo – Measure response times between IP SLA nodes using IP