This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Custom Properties Editor

I would like to group nodes on the web page (the ALL NODES - TREE) using Custom Properties--Does anyone know if this is possible? Initially what I tried to do was to create Custom Properties and give them Yes/No property type. Then I would apply specific Nodes to that Custom Property type using the check box. For example, I created one called Building Routers, another called Internet Routers, another called Core Routers, etc. Then in the Node List in the Custom Property Editor I would assign the Nodes accordingly. However, I go to the web page and want to show the list by Custom Property this isn't possible. It shows all the properties I created along with the regular properties (such as Vendor, Status, Machine Type, etc.). It's obvious I'm missing something because I can't imagine this custom grouping would not be available. If anyone has any suggestions I would be grateful.