- Go to "Devices" tab.
- Click "All Managed Devices".
- Select the Device you wish to modify.
- Click "Edit -> Properties".
- Change the "Property Refresh Policy" value to "Keep old values on rescan".
- Now change the different fields as needed and click OK.
Chris Foley - SolarWinds - Support Specialist
Support: 866.530.8040 | Fax: 512.857.0125
network management simplified | solarwinds.com
This exposes many of the properties, but is missing the following: ethernet & FQDN. I primarily care about the FQDN.
Is there a way to export/import the devices, so that it isn't necessary to touch each and go through the multi-step edit process?