2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 21, 2009 1:10 PM by chris.lapoint

What I would like to see in NTA

Donald_Francis

I have mentioned this before but I have some detail after thinking about it a little more deeply.  What I would like to see is a forensic view where I can get collapsed node or client detail .  By that I mean instead of a top xx screen I can see all flows for a node or see all conversations a client was involved in either by node or altogether.

This is more akin to what you get in a router with netflow when you issue "sh ip cache flow".

• Re: What I would like to see in NTA
          jswan

Agree completely. I've mentioned this before too. From what I've seen, most of the competing products have this feature.

• Re: What I would like to see in NTA
            chris.lapoint

I have mentioned this before but I have some detail after thinking about it a little more deeply.  What I would like to see is a forensic view where I can get collapsed node or client detail .  By that I mean instead of a top xx screen I can see all flows for a node or see all conversations a client was involved in either by node or altogether.

Thanks Donald, this makes a lot of sense.   I assume to get to a specific node or client detail, you'd want to use search, correct?  If so, this is exactly what I've heard from several other customers as well.

If there are others interested, please chime in to help with priority.

For internal folks, this is being tracked as #3068