This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Duplicate NetFlow Sources - but one is invalid

I'm having an issue where one of my routers is displaying twice on the NTA summary page. One of the instances of the router is normal, and the other is italicized and while I can see the interface list, I can't click on anything on it.

However interface utilization is still being exported from it and it's duplicating on all my top XX graphs - anyone know how to get rid of it?

• Hi,

Seems that you have some inconsistency in DB. Do you have this duplicity also in [Nodes manger] or [NetFlow Sources Manager]? Or it's only NTA problem of resources? It you can see this duplicity also in our managers, just delete appropriate node.

If it's problem only with resoruces, please contact our support and provide us diagnostic. I will look at it.

Thanks

• I see what you're talking about - I had the device in the NPM database twice under different IP addresses. removing the extra instance cleared up the problem.

Thanks.