|http://www.solarwinds.com/||Installing Real-time NetFlow Analyzer|
|Operating System||One of the following 32-bit operating systems is required: |
|CPU Speed||500MHz or faster|
|Memory||128MB or greater|
|Hard Drive Space||640MB or more|
|Windows Account||Install requires an account with administrator privileges|
|Network||Must be accessible from the computer on which the Toolset is installed to successfully use any network tools|
|.NET Framework||Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 or later|
Installing SolarWinds Real-time NetFlow Analyzer
SolarWinds Real-time NetFlow Analyzer uses an installer to let you customize how the Real-time NetFlow Analyzer is installed on your computer.
To install SolarWinds Real-time NetFlow Analyzer:
- Log on with an administrator account to the computer on which you want to install SolarWinds Toolset.
- If you downloaded the product from the SolarWinds website, navigate to your download location and launch the executable. The setup program has either an
- If you received physical media, navigate the autorun and launch the setup program.
- Review the Welcome text, and then click Next.
- Accept the license agreement on the License Agreement window, and then click Next. If you do not agree to the license agreement, click Cancel to exit the setup program.
- Specify the appropriate information on the Customer Information window, and then click Next. On this window, you can select whether the SolarWinds Real-time NetFlow Analyzer is installed to the currently logged on user account profile or made available to any user account with access to this computer.
- Browse to a file system folder where you want to install the Real-time NetFlow Analyzer program files, and then click Next. The default location is
- Click Install on the Ready to Install the Program window. Before you click install on this window, nothing has been modified on your computer. If you want to change anything you designated before this window, click Back.
- Review the Setup Status window as Real-time NetFlow Analyzer installs.
- Click Finish on the Wizard Complete window.
Configuring Your NetFlow-Enabled Device
Use the SolarWinds NetFlow Configurator to configure your NetFlow-enabled device to send flow data to the SolarWinds Real-time NetFlow Analyzer. For more information, see NetFlow Configurator.
Using Real-time NetFlow Analyzer
Use the SolarWinds Real-time NetFlow Analyzer to capture and view your NetFlow Data. For more information, see Real-time NetFlow Analyzer.
Copyright 1995-2008 SolarWinds, Inc. All rights reserved worldwide. No part of this document may be reproduced by any means nor modified, decompiled, disassembled, published or distributed, in whole or in part, or translated to any electronic medium or other means without the written consent of SolarWinds. All right, title and interest in and to the software and documentation are and shall remain the exclusive property of SolarWinds and its licensors. SolarWinds Orion™, SolarWinds Exchange Monitor™, and SolarWinds Toolset™ are trademarks of SolarWinds. SolarWinds® and the SolarWinds logo are registered trademarks of SolarWinds. Microsoft Exchange Server, Windows Server, Windows Vista, and Windows XP are registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks contained in this document and in the Software are the property of their respective owners.
SOLARWINDS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS OR OTHER TERMS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, ON SOFTWARE AND DOCUMENTATION FURNISHED HEREUNDER INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF DESIGN, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL SOLARWINDS, ITS SUPPLIERS OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, WHETHER ARISING IN TORT, CONTRACT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY EVEN IF SOLARWINDS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.