This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Interface variables not displayed at website

I unstalled SP4 for Orion NPM 9.5 SP3 last Saturday and all maps looked ok with interfaces variables ${InBps}${OutBps} as was promised with 2 decimals. Then something happened within last night and I got error message : "You are not permitted to view any information on this object." in place of every label with "${InBps}${OutBps}" string. The same error has been displayed as tooltip on every node pointed on every map.

The message is not true of course (it is possible to go to node and interface detailes) but appears for every Orion Web account, including ADMIN. It looks like some credentials mismatch after nightly scheduled maintenance.

I was not able to fix it with Configuration Wizard. All maps look crappy because of that.