This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

I copied the page source to create a custom page and some things dont update

I had seen where somebody before had viewed the page source and copied whatever snippet of code they needed to create a custom page. My situation is that I'm trying to create a page to show like our outside traffic usage, PRI channel usage, and certain custom checks on our voice system. So i can view the page source and copy the code and the information appears but like for our pri channel usage it gives you a chart that has all our channels then next to it either Idle or Active. That never updates i could have 3 channels in use and ill look on our routers page and the channel usage changes but on a custom page it does not. Does anybody have any ideas?

• FormerMember
    0 FormerMember

I'm not understanding what you're doing.  You say you want to create a page, but where is the data coming from?

• This is the chart that I would be trying to pull for example. This data is comming from the Node Details page on our voice gateway. I would like to create a summary page to have this chart in it along with this same type of chart for a servers fan and temperature status. All of this information of course is pulled via snmp.

To get this chart on that page i would do like any other gauge and copy/paste the source code into a custom HTML field. Gauges and graphs update there data but these charts stay the same and never update. I found a way to embed this chart with iframes. Since that embeds the charts webpage that works but the coloring is different and i cant change any of the labeling. Like change Tabular Universal Device Poller to PRI Channel Usage.