0 Replies Latest reply on Aug 24, 2009 9:33 PM by ttundra277

Historical View of Applications

ttundra277

I would like to see Solarwinds Add a feature to allow you to view a "snapshot" of an application at a previous date/time.  If i need to investigate an issue that ocurred a few days ago on a server/application but i'm not sure what caused the problem, i need to look at each individual component within the applicaiton and bring up customized graphs and charts to see how each component was performing during this time.  For applciations that have many components (say 25), there is a lot of research that needs to be done to check the past performance of each component.  I would like to be able to specify a specific date/time at the application level and have Solarwinds display the data that was collected at that time.  I would then be able to see which components weren't functioning properly and provide my staff information as to what the problem was.  It would also be nice to be able to advance to the next polling set to see how the applciation and performance changed with the next polling cycle, and the next, etc.