3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 25, 2009 5:09 AM by Skymoo

Installing Exchange Monitor

Hi there,

I have installed Exchange Monitor on our exchange server (running server 2003), but i cannot get any further. The icon sits in the system tray once i have launched the app, but when you attempt to maximise it, nothing happens. All i get is the app sitting in the task bar but it will not maximise.

Any ideas?

Cheers.

• Re: Installing Exchange Monitor
          ShamChauthani

We had some issues with the UI not showing up on WebEx/Go To Meeting type systems. This I believe will also extend to Citrix environments. Are you using any such technology to access the box?

1 of 1 people found this helpful
            Andy McBride

Hi Skymoo,

I have seen this behavior on an incomplete installation. I recommend you uninstall it and try again.  Did you install it directly on the Exchange server? You can do this but you don't have to. The monitor can be installed on your PC and will monitor the exchange server form there. This make it much more useful.

Andy

Hi there,

Thanks for your quick replies! Yes, i am using UltraVNC which is simliar to WebEx, so i guess that explains it.

I had installed it directly on the exchange server, so i have now installed it on my PC and it is running fine now.

many thanks for your help!

Oliver