This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Custom Property Editor

Is it possible to recover from the database any custom properties that would have been configured within the Orion Database?

Whilst working in the Custom Property Editor I accidently deleted the Custom Properties which therefore mean's I've lost some of the node grouping etc.

The alternative is to recover from a backup of the whole server and database which would mean losing a couple of days stats.

Many thanks

• FormerMember
    0 FormerMember

I think it depends on your SQL backup tools.  There's nothing particular to Orion that would allow a partial backup or have the history stored elsewhere.

• Many thanks for the response.

Found the easiest way to recover was to create a second database making use of a backup and identifying the tables that needed to be recovered in this instance it was the nodes and interface tables and then to overwrite them to the existing database.