2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 1, 2009 10:12 AM by the_toilet

Reports path for subsets of reports

the_toilet

Hi all,

i am a heavy Orion user, but woudl you believe that this week is the first time i have tried to create a custom report that I only want one person to see?

well, i have created a report, and created a sub-dir off of /reports, and when i log in as admin, i can modify the user's view to show reports in this subdir.  However, when I log on as the user, i get the error showed below.  My Orion is installed in d:\program files.  the reports folder is under the orion folder on the d: drive, so why does Orion webpage think the reports subdir is on C:?  I will experiment by making the dir on c:, but is this a bug?

Error:

The Orion website is currently unable to display this page. Orion polling and alerting services often continue running, though this page cannot be displayed. Please take the following steps to attempt to alleviate the issue:

1. Log in to the website again and navigate to another Orion page, allowing you to isolate the error to this page.
      2. Ensure the Orion services are still running.
      3. Check that your SQL Server is still running and accessible.

Please notify SolarWinds of this error. We will address and help you fix the issue.

Your specfic error is:

Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Program Files\Solarwinds\Orion\Reports\Danske'.