This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

9.5 Reporting issue via the web

When running the "Daily Node Availability > Availability - Last Month" report, the 9.5 web returns 2 months worth of data. Last month and the current month. When the report is run with Report Writer it pulls correctly and displays only the data from the previous month.

I have attempted to clear the web cache, re-copy the report from another 9.1 server, and have also been able to replicate this on a second 9.5 install.

Am I perhaps missing a setting somewhere on the NPM web for the way it pulls the reports? Or is this a know issue?

Thank you,

Ty

• I am seeing the exact same thing on my system with that report.  Shows fine with report writer, web view shows 2 months.

I opened a case last week, but support has not proved a fix yet. the support engineer was no able to replicate the problem. Glad so see that I'm not the only one having this issue.

• I have found another report that is displaying the wrong month on the web page. The availability report titled " Top 25 Percent Down - Last Month" displays correctly in report writer, showing data from last month(June). But when I view the report on the web page, it shows the current month (July). June doesn't show up at all on this page.

Screenshot of report writer:

Screenshot of same report in web console:

Anybody have any idea why this is happening? SW guys/gals?

• This is a known defect we have filed in the system TT#13139 for those internal