This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Linking Node Specific Data from a Node View

I apologize if the answer to this should be obvious but I am relatively new to Orion and can't seem to figure this out...

I would like to create a link in a node view that will take you to additionl information about that node.

Specifically I am setting up a series of Cisco jitter graphs using the UnDP for a bunch of my routers.  I don't want all of those graphs in the Node View as that would be too "busy".  Instead I would like a link on the Node View that would take you to a page with all of the graphs and guages for the Cisco jitter measurements.

Is this possible and if so, how?  Also if anybody has any better ideas on how to solve this problem I would be interested in hearing that as well.

Thanks in advance for any response!

• I do something similar. Attached is a screenshot example. This is a custom summary page that I made, and has links to other related summary pages, so as to not clutter this one up.

I would create a new summary page of these graphs, and then set a link on Node Details to it. You can add custom HTML links as a resource under miscellaneous.