This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Another Failed attempt on upgrade to 9.5

1. CASE #: 130160

2. Diagnostic submitted

PROBLEM:

1. No Node Details is showed up ( Error: There was no endpoint listening
at net.tcp://localhost:17777/Solarwinds/InformationService/Orion/ssl
that could accept the message......)
2. Node Management problem still exist ( Error: There was no endpoint
listening at
net.tcp://localhost:17777/Solarwinds/InformationService/Orion/ssl that
could accept the message......)
3. Cannot access network atlas

Action Taken;
Goto Meeting with SW tech Support, but did not resolved the issue

I HATE THIS MESSAGE:

There was no endpoint listening at net.tcp://localhost:17777/SolarWinds/InformationService/Orion/ssl that could accept the message. This is often caused by an incorrect address or SOAP action. See InnerException, if present, for more details.

• I periodically get this message as well.  The first time I called SW tech they told me to run the config wizard, which I did three times, and the issue was resolved.  It came back a second time, ran the wizard again, and its been stable for a few days.  Not that this helps you, but you are not the only one.

• Good for you it resolved after 2nd attempt......

Mine is not that lucky......Tried more than 5 times....Aside from SW technician tried it for 3 times

This is the hardest software I've ever handled when upgrading or uploading SPs.....You can't just double click the installation package then whoala!!!

I hope SW will improve it's backup feature wherein we can use for rollback. Something like a snapshot of the current setting before doing any changes (upgrade, patched, etc)