2. Node Management problem still exist ( Error: There was no endpoint
      listening at
      net.tcp://localhost:17777/Solarwinds/InformationService/Orion/ssl that
      could accept the message......)
      3. Cannot access network atlas

Action Taken;
      Goto Meeting with SW tech Support, but did not resolved the issue

I HATE THIS MESSAGE:

There was no endpoint listening at net.tcp://localhost:17777/SolarWinds/InformationService/Orion/ssl that could accept the message. This is often caused by an incorrect address or SOAP action. See InnerException, if present, for more details.

• Re: Another Failed attempt on upgrade to 9.5

I periodically get this message as well.  The first time I called SW tech they told me to run the config wizard, which I did three times, and the issue was resolved.  It came back a second time, ran the wizard again, and its been stable for a few days.  Not that this helps you, but you are not the only one.

• Re: Another Failed attempt on upgrade to 9.5
              neilmborilla

Good for you it resolved after 2nd attempt......

Mine is not that lucky......Tried more than 5 times....Aside from SW technician tried it for 3 times

This is the hardest software I've ever handled when upgrading or uploading SPs.....You can't just double click the installation package then whoala!!!

I hope SW will improve it's backup feature wherein we can use for rollback. Something like a snapshot of the current setting before doing any changes (upgrade, patched, etc)