This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Reporting with Graphs

I have seen the post as where they are planning at some release to make displaying a graph with the Report writer.

What I would like to know is there a 3rd party tool that is used to generate the reports now?  I have a client that demands that they get the reports with Graphs on the same report.

Thanks in advance.

• I've never done this, but there is a very comprehensive PDF posted in the content exchange area which explains how to create reports using the SQL Server Reporting Services.  One of the examples show is a report with a graph of the report's data.  This may or may not do what you're looking to do, but might be a good place to start.  You can find the PDF here:

Hope this helps!

• I have seen that and have read the comments that followed that it isn't very professional looking.  According to the other post they were planning on enhancing the reporting in 9.5 but other things took presedence.

I am trying to find a way to do it so that I can intergate it into Orion.  I could add through asp but when the config wizard is run it would change the files back and I would loose the work that was done.

Was hoping to find someon that has accomplished this already.

Thanks for the input though.