3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 2, 2010 12:22 AM by inrouted

passing Username/Password to NPM via iframe from another site - this is killing me!

Horch

So the boss wants to see the 24 hour network availability chart embedded on the home page of our website.

Reading another thwack post, I try to iframe a PrintableCustomChart, thusly

<iframe src="http://170.121.43.102/Orion/NetPerfMon/PrintableCustomChart.aspx?ChartName=NetworkAvailability&Title=&SubTitle=&SubTitle2=&Width=640&Height=0&NetObject=&CustomPollerID=&SampleSize=30M&Period=Last%2024%20Hours&FontSize=1&NetObjectPrefix=&SubsetColor=&RYSubsetColor=&Printable=true&ShowTrend=True&ResourceID=174&ctl00$ContentPlaceHolder1$Username=Guest&ctl00$ContentPlaceHolder1$Password=guest" width=675 height=425 id=myFrame>
      </iframe>

All that displays in the iframe when viewed is the SolarWinds NPM Login screen.  No credentials are passed.  I was guessing that "ctl00$ContentPlaceHolder1$Username=Guest" might work from looking at the html source for the login page, no dice.  I tried various mutations of the above, no joy either.

Can any of you smart folks figure out a solution to my quest?

tia, -Horch