This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Netflow reports

I have a couple of questions regarding Netflow reports. 

1. Is anyone with an additional web server able to view Historical Netflow reports from their Orion website?  I've never been able to get Netflow reports from the Orion website.  I opened a case about it over a year ago when we installed the NTA originally.  That case got closed with no resolution.  I opened another case back in February (case # 82442).  I haven't had any updates since April 9th. 

2. Is there any way in report writer to create a report for top X conversations?  I haven't been able to find a way to create that one.  I'm no SQL quru, so figuring out how to write a custom SQL report probably isn't going to happen.

• Hi,

ad 1) Yeah you right, it's known issue and we have it already in our queue to fix.

Till fix for that will be released you can use this workaround:

Copy file "Netflow-OrionReportWriter.Schema" to "c:\Program Files\Solarwinds\Orion\NetFlowTrafficAnalysis\" folder on machine with web-standalone installation

This file can be copied from station where you installed NTA collector.

Hope this helps you.

• That workaround is what I needed.  I'm a bit baffled as to why no one from the support team told me to try that.  Someone might want to make sure support knows about the workaround, as this has been an issue for me for over a year.

Thanks!