This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Is this a defect in NetFlow reporting

I'm attempting to build a report on Endpoints Bytes Transmitted, but when I enable this field BYTES TRANSFERRED the entire reports comes up empty/null.

Point of interest here: I see tables for NetFlowSummary1, NetFlowSummary2 and NetFlowSummary3 but I do not see just a NetFlowSummary - would this make any difference when the SQL codes shows just the name of NetFlowSummary.

Here's the SQL part of it:

SELECT  TOP 10000 Convert(DateTime,Floor(Cast((DateTime) as Float)),0) AS SummaryDate,
FlowCorrelation_Source_FlowCorrelation.IPAddress AS IP_Address,
FlowCorrelation_Source_FlowCorrelation.FullHostname AS Full_Hostname,
SUM(NetflowSummary.TotalBytes) AS SUM_of_Bytes_Transferred

FROM
(NetflowSummary LEFT OUTER JOIN FlowCorrelation FlowCorrelation_Dest_FlowCorrelation ON (NetflowSummary.DestIPSort = FlowCorrelation_Dest_FlowCorrelation.IPAddressSort))  INNER JOIN FlowCorrelation FlowCorrelation_Source_FlowCorrelation ON (FlowCorrelation_Dest_FlowCorrelation.IPAddressSort = FlowCorrelation_Source_FlowCorrelation.IPAddressSort AND NetflowSummary.SourceIPSort = FlowCorrelation_Source_FlowCorrelation.IPAddressSort)

WHERE
( DateTime BETWEEN 39978.4065509259 AND 39979.4166666667 )
 AND 
(
  (FlowCorrelation_Source_FlowCorrelation.FullHostname LIKE 'florida%') AND
  (FlowCorrelation_Dest_FlowCorrelation.FullHostname LIKE 'florida%')
)

GROUP BY Convert(DateTime,Floor(Cast((DateTime) as Float)),0),
FlowCorrelation_Source_FlowCorrelation.IPAddress, FlowCorrelation_Source_FlowCorrelation.FullHostname

ORDER BY SummaryDate ASC, 3 ASC