This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

TFTP Server cannot receive files

Hey guys,

I am trying to use the TFTP server to receive config and binary files from my router.  When I attempt a "copy run tftp" I get an error saying that it timed out.  On the TFTP server i see the following:

TFTP connected from xx.xx.xx.xx:62418 on 6/15/09 5:17:40PM, binary, PUT, Interrupted by client, cause: The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process

TFTP connected from xx.xx.xx.xx:62418 on 6/15/09 5:17:40PM, binary, PUT, Renamed existing file to: C:\TFTP-Root\xxxxx.xxx.bin

TFTP connected from xx.xx.xx.xx:62418 on 6/15/09 5:17:40PM, binary, PUT, File Exists, C:\TFTP-Root\xxxxx.bin

TFTP connected from xx.xx.xx.xx:62418 on 6/15/09 5:17:40PM, binary, PUT, Started, file name: C:\TFTP-Root\xxxxx.bin

I'm a little befuddled here...I've used Solarwinds TFTP server for years and never had this sort of issue.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

-Sean