This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

v9.5 Map Problems

After upgrading to v9.5 all my network maps seem to have problems.

Problem 1:
I have a regional map made up of smaller city maps showing overall status and WAN lines connecting them.
The WAN lines come up fine - but the City Icons dont appear at all on the web page - not even a X or anything - just the Name.
Inside Network Atlas everything looks fine...

Problem 2:
I have a City map showing all the devices using the built in Solarwinds Icons for devices - everything looks fine inside Network Atlas - but on the webage I get generic Boxes appears - no icons at all.

I'm guessing both problems are related - it seems the Icons are not accessible?  But theres not errors being displayed on the webpages -  the status etc seems fine - the new pop ups for mouseovers work fine on the generic icons.

I tried making a new map - same results so I'm guessing theres some problem between IIS and the Maps?

any ideas?
Thanks!