SolarWinds Orion IP Address Manager 1.0 - Service Pack 2
To install this service pack, extract and then run the IPAM-1.0-Update.exe file.
Orion IP Address Manager 1.0. Service Pack 2 addresses the following issues:
- An issue regarding potential SQL timeouts after network scans.
- An exception occurs when importing a toolset database.
- Subnets that have had their CIDR increased after creation may not update after a network scan.
- Network scans that discover a large number of IPs may experience an exception and fail to update the database.
- Save button is not selectable while adding IP ranges.
- SQL collation issue when saving scan settings.
Service Pack 2 includes the fixes provided in Service Pack 1.
Orion IP Address Manager 1.0. Service Pack 1 addressed the following issues:
- Issue when using the Internet Explorer(IE) browser when attempting to add subnets.
- Reports not displaying properly on the website.
The following files are modified when you install this service pack:
The following files are added when you install this service pack:
- No files are added with this Service Pack.
For more information, contact Technical Support at www.solarwinds.com/support.