This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Orion v9.1 Eval Problem

I downloaded the Orion v9 Trial and decided to give it a shot - I wanted to see how the management pack integrated with System Center Operations Manager 2007.  I changed my mind and decided to uninstall it without ever installing the management pack.  I went to Add/Remove Programs and removed "SolarWinds Orion Network Performance Monitor 9.1 Evaluation", "SolarWinds Orion Network Performance Monitor - Application Compatibility", "SolarWinds Orion Information Service" and "SolarWinds Job Engine v1.1".  I wasn't able to uninstall "SolarWinds Application Performance Monitor v2.5 Evaluation" because it said that it couldn't start a service.  I went to my Web Console for Operations Manager 2007 and got Page Cannot Be Displayed.  Every site in there (I also have Sharepoint Services installed with a few sites) could not be displayed.

Thinking it might be a problem with Orion, I re-installed it completely and the Orion site works, but none of the others work.  I have restarted IIS, restarted the server, etc.  It seems the Orion installation corrupted all the other sites.  Any help would be greatly appreciated