1 Reply Latest reply on May 18, 2009 5:32 AM by Yann

basic-snmp

when i am trying to add client to my Orion NPM i am getting this error , add pollers next  (i am using orion npm with sp5 )->

Orion Website Error

An error has occurred with the Orion website.

Additional Information

System.ServiceModel.FaultException`1[System.ServiceModel.ExceptionDetail]: Invalid column name 'RediscoveryInterval'. (Fault Detail is equal to An ExceptionDetail, likely created by IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults=true, whose value is:
      System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Invalid column name 'RediscoveryInterval'.
         at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection)
         at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection)
         at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj)
         at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj)
         at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.ConsumeMetaData()
         at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.get_MetaData()
         at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString)
         at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavio...).
        • Re: basic-snmp
          Yann

Hi,

The RediscoveryInterval is a field of the Nodes table. For some reason the web console gets the error Invalid Column when trying to query this field in the database.

I suggest you open a support ticket and attach the diagnostics once received the email confirmation.

Follow this link to know The specified item was not found..

Regards,

Yann