7 Replies Latest reply on Jan 22, 2010 6:25 AM by mattjenkins

UnDP Status

jonchill

I've created quite a few UnDP pollers for our 6500 switches one of which is the serial number, the only way I've found to display the serial number is to display the UnDP status resource but this also displays the status of all my other pollers which I'm not interested in seeing and it now takes up far to much room on the page.

Is there either a better way of displaying the serial number or removing all the other UnDP poller status?

• Re: UnDP Status
          jbaulsir

I agree, I think it is confusing for normal users to see the number of values returned by a Tabular poller.  Please make this a feature request.

JB

Er... I actually have the reverse problem, I think. How did you get that display? I'm trying to group multiple custom pollers into a signle resource and Orion won't let me. I can *only* choose one for the resource summary...

Will

bshopp

willhepptemp, are you good?  I believe I saw you post on another thread you got this working?

pserwe

Er... I actually have the reverse problem, I think. How did you get that display? I'm trying to group multiple custom pollers into a signle resource and Orion won't let me. I can *only* choose one for the resource summary...

Will

That's been a feature request that I am aware of for over a year.  Consistently ignored, often requested.  Being able to graph multiple pollers on a single graph is a huge gaping piece of functionality that gets ignored month after month.  Makes one wonder, who is SW building the product for, and how long should I keep throwing good money after bad?

bshopp

Not ignored, we have it logged and we are listening.  We receive a lot of terrific feedback and unfortunantly cannot put it all into the product at once, so we have to prioritize and put in as much as we can each release.