This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

A problem viewing 2 interfaces on the same router

How do I review 2 interfaces on the same router?  I see where the reports is looking for both interfaces, but where do I modify the report to view both interfaces?  I'm using the page - NetPerfMon/InterfaceDetails.aspx

Can I modify this to include 2 interfaces?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Hi Mate,

Can you confirm are you trying have the InterfaceDetails.aspx resource display information and statistics about two interfaces.

How would you intend to navigate to it from the router, given that if viewing the node details of the relevant router you would be able to view the two interfaces separately and drill down into the InterfaceDetails.aspx for each interface. If the interfaces are bonded/channelled, then you would be able to have the InterfaceDetails.aspx main stats for both.

This is a bit different from a report which this would be immediately possible for.

Regards

Miron

• Exactly.  How would I get the this to work?